CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

OKC

Well I have been in OKC since Sunday and I have had a blast and I really do not want to head home, but alas, I must. Chance and Kristin have a really cute apt. and I have actually gotten to relax and not worry about washing, cleaning, or even really thinking. I have g0tten SEVERAL of my continuing education hours out of the way, read a book, watched movies...Hitch (excellent), Man of the House (Great for many reasons...Go Longhorns!), and The Lake House (terrific chick flick--sorry Chance). Kristin and I got manicures and pedicures!!! Today, we are going to the OKC memorial. Tomorrow I have to leave and I will be sad :( It will be good to get back home to the boys and Dusty...I am sure they need me!!!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi Sheila -- welcome to the world of blogging. (I just started about 2 month myself. ha!) The wedding picture is absolutely beautiful -- what a happy couple!! Blessings to you, Deborah Perez

Julie said...

I'm glad you had a good visit!

Amanda said...

Chance and Kristen are in OKC? That's where my parents and William are! They should hook up...or maybe they already have and I'm out of the loop...