CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

TALKING HAIRDRYER'S BLOGGY BOOK GAME 2008

This is a really cool idea. There is a book called "Skizzer" that is going around on blogs. All you have to do is send me your name and blog address and I will pull a name out of a hat and send you the book. It is as simple as that. The book is very good and a quick read. When you receive the book, read it, sign your name and blog address in the front of the book and the book moves on! How fun is this! Beats Oprah's book club!
I will be choosing a winner on 10/9/08. Yes, that's next Thursday. I will be out of town after that and I would like the book to be on its way to a new reader. (I received the book Wednesday night and finished Thurday night!) It's a great mystery and keeps you reading!!
Send in those names!!!

2 comments:

Kristin and Chance said...

you know my name and blog address. soooo add me to the hat! :]

javamamma said...

OK put me down. I am now intrigued.

Dani @ javamamma.blogspot.com