CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A NEW KIND OF FUN!


Today, Quinn and I got to spend some quality time together today. All I had to do was break the washing machine! He took me to the Washateria. (Laundrymat). We had a great time washing/drying clothes together! It really was kind of fun.

(Quinn was chatting with Kristin when I snapped this little photo!)

We met a lovely couple who had the same thing happen to their washer. So we ended up making some new friends. We shared things about our families and we talked about church. It was really nice talking with someone about Christianity. They are a very positive couple and attend church right down the street from us at Christian Family Church. Quinn and I were almost sad to get the laundry finished.

Frank and Alice, it was a great priviledge to meet you. God Bless You!

3 comments:

Kristin and Chance said...

if i could tag the picture of dad, i would tag his phone as meee. :] tell him to send me the links to those antivirus things cuz i forgot yesterday when i was talking to him about my carrr. :D

Julie said...

We'll do ANYTHING to get quality time with our guys, eh?

Amanda said...

I like the new look of your blog.

The same thing happened to my mom a few years ago and I got to accompany her to the laundromat. There isn't much else to do besides talk! :)