CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GUESS WHO HAS HIS DRIVER'S LICENSE

That's right, my baby has his driver's license!

This is Colton signing his new temporary driver's license. We drove over to the DPS office this morning and stood in line (not like DPS at NacoPerrinBeitelDoshus). The DPS lady calls us up and viola! a new temporary license!

I was so proud! I made Colton stand and hold it up in front of the DPS office! (He was not happy with me or the camera!)


I have now "Home-Taught" Driver's Ed to all 4 kids and they are all legal drivers now. No more 7000 left hand turns, no more stops that last more than 5 minutes (and Quinn's remarks of "this is a stop sign, not a parking lot") and no more stomping my foot through the floor board on the passenger side. I have done my duty!
Congratulations Colton!!!!

5 comments:

Kristin and Chance said...

awwwwww my WITTLE brother has his license!! i can't believe it. next year he graduates and then we're all "off" to college. CRAZY how fast things happen. i just can't believe it.

Kristin and Chance said...

also..his hair looks a million times better! great job!

Laura King said...

Congrats Colton...even though it is all your fault!! :~)

Deborah said...

Wow, I can't believe your youngest is driving already. Where does the time go?

Amanda said...

NO WAY! He is too young to be driving! He is still a little kid in my mind....