CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

THE ONE, THE ONLY, DUSTY! (as I previously promised)

I wanted my sweet puppy to look nice for her opening blog, so we did the ordeal that is known as "The Bath". Now if you know Dusty, you know that she loves to ride in the car and go for walks. If you say the word "Go" she runs to the front door and dances in circles ready to go! When you open the door she runs to one of our vehicles. :) But if you say the word "Bath" :( She tucks her ears and her tail and tries to make herself invisible. If I start walking towards her after saying the nasty word, she trembles. It is really torturing for me. Sometimes I won't say "Bath". I will just start the water in the tub and she will crawl on my bed and tuck her ears and tail until she sees if it is for her or for me.
This is Dusty as she is waiting for my scrubbing bubbles.

She has been wetted down and ready for the soap.

She has been rubbed, scrubbed, and ready for the dryer.

After being brushed and dried, this is my fluffy puppy!


Queen Dusty is now ready to rule her kingdom again! She will be happy with her human servants until next week and we get to do the "Bath" thing all over again!

2 comments:

Kristin and Chance said...

i LOOOOVE the crown. it literally made me "lol". i love it. and i love my puppy.

sheila said...

I would say that she is a little princess, but she would be offended as she IS the QUEEN!!